Friday 12 February 2010

Questionnaire and Proposal.

PROPOSAL.
The genre I have chosen for my music magazine is R&B jams, but also featuring Hip Hop and Pop too because some of the artists are associated with more than one genre. R&B was the most popular on my questionnaire aswell, so I know the target audience will be easier to attract. The target audience for my magazine will be mostly females ages 15-20 because my survey proved that my audience prefers the genre I have chosen. The magazine is needed in the market because there are not any successful magazines focussed on R&B jams, ballads or just downtempo songs.

QUESTIONAIRE.
What type of music are you most interested in?
C
Do you prefer only well-known artists on the front cover?
Yes: No:
How often would you recommend this magazine is released?
Weekly: Fortnightly: Monthly:
How much would you pay for this magazine?
_______________________________________________
What kind of freebies would you like most to come with a magazine?
Stickers: CD’s: Posters:
Do you enjoy reading in depth articles?
Yes: No:
Are you interested in up and coming artists as well as famous ones?
Yes: No:
What attracts you most to a music magazine?
The front image: The articles featured on the cover: Special price offers Freebies
Have you ever bought a music magazine before?
Yes: No:
If yes, which ones:
_______________________________________________